Statement of Purpose
Provide industry-leading, energy-efficient logistics real estate facilities that reduce operating costs for our customers while delivering sustainability benefits for our communities.
Meet or exceed recognized standards for sustainable development to deliver projects that enable our customers to operate more efficiently and our communities to prosper more sustainably.
Engage employees in every office to reduce energy, water and waste, thereby reducing operating costs and environmental impacts.
Partner with community organizations to support environmental, educational and social initiatives.
Engage suppliers to uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct.
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2018
- 374 sustainable building certifications totaling 12.9 million square meters in 18 countries
- 88% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 42% of total operating portfolio has cool/reflective roofing
- $2.6 million in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- 86 months of rent-free space to 15 nonprofits
- 186 MW of solar energy installations
- 10,543 volunteer hours to local communities
Corporate Social Responsibility
The theme of Prologis 13th ESG Impact Report is ”Creating Value Beyond Real Estate” and focuses on areas such innovation and customer centricity.