Prologis always endeavors to be easily accessible for customers, and our brand-new organizational structure introduces two complete teams for east and west Sweden. The goal is to make it faster and easier for our customers to reach us, get help with questions and have a better customer experience overall.
The new organizational structure consists of two complete teams that we call “Customer Experience Teams.” These cross-functional teams focus on providing faster service response times and anticipating your needs.
Through a designated contact person, you can access what you need quickly, whether it’s management, maintenance or answers to rental questions. The teams will also be able to help if you need products from Prologis Essentials.
“This organizational model will bring us closer to our customers, allowing us to further improve our service level and become an even better partner,” says Gunnar Gillholm, VP, country manager Nordics. “Our teams will see to it that you, as a customer, can feel comfortable focusing on your business.”
The teams include:
- Real Estate and Customer Experience Manager: Responsible for the customer experience and replaces the property manager.
- Real Estate & Customer Experience Coordinator: Responsible for ensuring you reach the right person quickly who can resolve your issue.
- Facility Manager: Responsible for handling onsite maintenance of your property.
- Leasing Manager: Responsible for handling all business development, all rental questions and our purchasing platform Prologis Essentials.
- Operations, Construction Manager: Responsible for handling all projects that may come up when you want to develop or make changes at your property.
The teams will be responsible for east and west Sweden:
- Team East: Stockholm, Västerås, Eskilstuna, Örebro.
- Team West: Gothenburg, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Norrköping.